PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information that you provide on our website, over the telephone or through email, chat or text communications. Personal information is information that identifies an individual or that can be reasonably associated with a specific person or entity. When you use our website or associated tools or services, we may collect the following types of personal information from you, as needed:
- Name, email address and telephone numbers
- Home, business and billing addresses
- Government-issued identification required for travel reservations or identity verification, such as passport, driver’s license and tax identification numbers
- Payment information, such as payment card number, expiration date and billing address
- Rewards and air royalty programs and membership information
- Birth date and gender
- Data you give us about other people, such as your travel companions or others for whom you are making travel reservations
- Employment‐related information for corporate travelers
- Travel history and travel‐related preferences, such as favorite destinations and preferred
- Accommodation types
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes, depending upon the services you request or the pages you visit on our website:
- Book your travel reservations and provide assistance and services related to your travel
- Create, maintain and update user accounts on our website and authenticate you as a user
- Enable and facilitate acceptance and processing of payments and other transactions
- Respond to your questions, inquiries and requests for information
- Enable communication between you and the travel supplier, such as hotels and airlines
- Promote security, verify identity of our customers, prevent and investigate fraud and
- Unauthorized activities, defend against claims and other liabilities, and manage other risks
- Protect our and our users’ rights and interests, enforce our policies, defend ourselves and take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities
- Respond to subpoenas, courts orders or other legal process, or to requests by law enforcement, other governmental agencies or authorities
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, including security and anti‐terrorism, customs and immigration, and other such due diligence laws and requirements
- Operate our business for lawful business purposes and as otherwise permitted by applicable law
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Third‐Party Service Providers
We share personal information with third parties we have contracted with to provide services in
connection with our provision of services to you and the operation of our business. For example, we use third-party service providers to provide credit card processing, book travel reservations and distribute email communications. We require these third parties to use such information only to complete such tasks.
We share personal information with travel‐related vendors, such as hotels, airlines, car‐rental companies, insurance companies and activity providers that fulfill your travel reservations. Airlines also share your personal information with applicable government agencies pursuant to applicable laws and regulations.
We may use or disclose your personal information when we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to enforce our policies and identify parties in violation of our policies; to respond to any claims; and to otherwise protect our rights or interest, or to protect our users or other parties. We may also disclose your personal information pursuant to the requirements of applicable laws and regulations; to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process; or to respond to requests of any law enforcement or governmental agency or authority. In such cases, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
Although it is our policy not to use or share personal information, except as described above, we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to disclose personal information if we believe such disclosure is necessary or reasonable for any compelling reason, including, but not limited to, the safety or protection of our customers or any other party.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
“Do Not Track” signals are options that may be available on your browser to tell website operators that you do not wish to have your online activity tracked. We do not currently take any action in response to Do Not Track signals.
EXTERNAL LINKS AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We may retain information, including personal information, for as long as necessary to comply with applicable laws and in accordance with our internal business processes.
You can update the accuracy of your information at any time by logging into your account or by contacting us. If you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional emails, you may unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email or by contacting us. Please note that if you choose to unsubscribe from or opt out of marketing emails, we may still send you important travel and account-related messages from which you will not be able to unsubscribe.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
We want you to feel confident using our website and associated tools and services. While no company can guarantee absolute security, we do maintain reasonable and appropriate electronic and physical safeguards intended to protect the personal information we collect and process.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you visit our website, use our chat feature, or send email or text messages to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you by unencrypted email, text message or chat. You acknowledge and agree that unencrypted email, text messages and chat conversations are not secure and may be read by others, and you agree that when you request that we send you email, text messages or chat messages, you are authorizing us to transmit and disclose your information (including your personal information) from time to time in an unencrypted manner. You further acknowledge that emails, texts and chat conversations sent with this information are not stored in a secure manner.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Tower Travel Management
240 East Ogden Avenue, Suite 102
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Attn: John Smith
Our office hours are Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central Standard Time